Recipe: English chocolate cream
Chocolate custard recipe, an even more delicious version, you will love this very smooth and divinely scented little cream. A cream that can accompany all your desires, it is divinely greedy not too liquid, with its chocolate taste, it will delight all your guests. A revisited version of the traditional English cream, here it takes on dark colors and becomes all chocolate, so lovers do not hesitate to try this chocolate custard.
- English chocolate cream recipe for 6 people:
- 8 eggs
- 200 gr of sugar
- 1 liter of raw milk
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1 pinch of espelette pepper
- Separate the egg yolks.
- Pour the milk into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat.
- Add the vanilla sugar and let it boil.
- Combine the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl, whisk until the mixture is white.
- Then pour 1/4 of the lukewarm milk over the egg yolk mixture.
- Beat well with a whisk.
- Pour in the rest of the milk.
- Transfer the cream to the saucepan of milk.
- Heat the cream over low heat.
- Stir gently with a wooden spoon, scraping the bottom of the pan well and forming eights, so as not to catch the bottom of the pan.
- Your cream should not exceed 82 ° if you do not have a thermometer.
- Stop cooking as soon as your cream has thickened, the cream should coat your wooden spoon, check by running your finger over the wooden spoon.
- Sift your preparation using a Chinese.
- Let the cream cool for about 40 ° to 45 °, hot with your finger.
- Break the chocolate during this time.
- Add the chocolate to the crème Anglaise and let the chocolate relax.
- Sprinkle the chilli
- Stir to incorporate the chocolate into the cream.
- Cover the surface of your cream with a film and let it cool.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: English chocolate cream
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rivesaltes red Grape Grenache Noir
Temperature between 14 ° and 15 °
Heat the vanilla and the milk Switch to chinese Chocolate cream Pour into the verrines Zoom