Recipe: Gurnard soup
Gurnard soup recipe, a hymn to the sea with this deliciously scented soup. Accompanied by a gurnard, this soup is a complete meal, in addition to a very light recipe, the girls will love it. A fairly easy soup to make ready in an hour, but frankly what originality, the guests loved when the plates arrived at the table.
- Gurnard soup recipe for 4 people:
- 800 r of logs 4 pieces
- 3 potatoes
- 100 cl of water
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 fennel
- 100 gr of green beans
- 1 leek
- 1 turnip
- 1 yellow turnip
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Peel and cut the potatoes, then slice into rounds of the same size.
- Put 1.5 l of water in the pot.
- Add the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the turnips in half then into rings, then add to the soup
- Rinse and slice the celery stalks and fennel, then add to the soup.
- Rinse then hull the beans, then add to the soup.
- Remove the first leaves from the leek and slice regularly, then add to the soup.
- Add a tablespoon of peppercorns.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Sprinkle the paprika.
- Peel an onion, then prick it with the clove, then add to the soup
- Let cook gently for 45 minutes.
- Add the gurnards to the hot soup.
- Lower the heat, the broth should just simmer and cook the gurnards for 10 minutes.
- While the fish cooks, remove the skins from the tomatoes and put them back in the broth.
- Heat large soup plates.
- Place the vegetables on the plate, then one tomato per plate.
- Place a gurnard next to the tomato.
- Finally pour in the juice, then serve immediately
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Gurnard soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bandol blanc Cépage Sauvignon blanc, Clairette blanche, Ugni blanc
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Parry the gurnardsPeel and cut the potatoes.Peel and cut the turnipsCut the celeryCut the fennelStem the beansWash and cut the leekPeppercornsTomato concentrateWhole tomatoZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/6070691846360997235.jpg" class="aligncenter"