Recipe: Homemade bechamel sauce
Easy bechamel recipe. A white bechamel sauce to accompany dishes all year round.It is used with vegetable gratins, meats, fish. A good bechamel is made with butter, it is also an easy bechamel sauce. We find it of course in lasagna, it is an integral part of French cuisine.
- Homemade Bechamel recipe. For ½ l of béchamel
- 40g butter
- 40 g of flour
- ½ milk
- ¼ teaspoon of grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, melt your butter;
- Add the flour and stir without letting it stain, the flour should not color.
- Gently add your milk, stirring all the time.
- Salt and pepper add the nutmeg.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
- Béchamel sauce
- Chard ribs with béchamel sauce
- Dietetic bechamel sauce
- Ham leeks with bechamel sauce
- plain flour
Add homemade grated Gruyere, it’s even better !!!
there is also the light béchamel without butter, thank you for giving the veins especially after the excess of Christmas and pancakes
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply