Recipe: Hot oysters and hazelnuts
Summary: Hot oyster and hazelnut recipe, a new hot oyster recipe here served with vegetables, well I admit that canned spinach is not great, next time I will try with fresh spinach. I loved this idea of breading the oysters in the hazelnut powder, cooking in the oven made it possible to have a very light oyster, I will explore this idea. It really changes from other hot oyster recipes this time no sabayon for these hot and hazelnut oysters. Here we are on December 1, I will present 2 recipes a day until December 31, a recipe at 11:30 a.m. and a recipe at 5:30 p.m.
- Hot oyster and hazelnut recipe for 4 people:
- 12 Hollow oysters N ° 3 from the Arcachon Basin
- 385 gr canned spinach
- 2 large tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of ground hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 12 county slices
- Open the oysters and collect the first water
- Collect the second water.
- Take the oysters out of the shell and place them in a colander.
- Filter the water.
- Crush the peppercorns.
- Let reduce by half.
- Pour in the wine and let reduce by half for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and reduce further to obtain a very smooth sauce, approximately one tablespoon per oyster.
- Pour the canned spinach in a saucepan add the heavy cream and cook for a few minutes.
- Place the oyster shells on a ball of aluminum foil, and press so that it is quite stable.
- Wipe the oysters with absorbent paper.
- Mix the breadcrumbs.
- Crack the egg and beat it well.
- Dip the oyster in the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Place the spinach at the bottom of the hollow oysters.
- Place one breaded oyster per shell.
- Lightly pepper each oyster.
- Pass in a hot oven at 200 ° for 7 to 8 minutes, as soon as the Comté is toasted it’s ready.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Hot oysters and hazelnuts
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte du Rhône blanc Cépage Viognier
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Open the oysters Drain the oysters Prepare the sauce Bread the oysters Zoom