Recipe: Hot oysters with cider recipe
Recipe hot oysters in cider, oysters in the oven for a soft cooking and gratin your starter. This oyster recipe with cider and barely sweetened by the cider, here is a hot oyster recipe that will appeal to children. A cider recipe to change the taste of the sauce a bit, I loved these oysters. You are going to tell me another hot oyster recipe, but it’s a starter that I love. Hot oysters a starter all year round.
- Recipe for hot oysters in cider for 4 people:
- 24 oysters
- 100 g of Comté
- 30 cl of raw cider
- 15 cl of oyster water
- 2 shallots
- 10g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the oysters to remove all impurities.
- Open the oysters, collecting all the water from the mollusks, store them flat, so that the second water can be collected. Finely slice your shallots and brown them in a saucepan with the butter, they should become transparent. Add the herbs.
- Filter the water from the oysters with a Chinese and put the water in the saucepan.
- Add the cider and reduce by 3/4, salt and pepper.
- Once the juice has reduced, poach the oysters for 1 minute, then store them in their shells.
- Take a small ball of aluminum foil to make a base so that the shell is stable.
- Add the egg yolks to this reduction, whipped to mix well, and cover your shellfish with this preparation. Cut the Comté slices with a peeler, place them on the oyster and finish with a rosemary leaf.
- Place everything in a hot oven 200 ° for 10 minutes and brown on the grill if necessary.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with; Cider oysters recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe Sancerre (Dry white) Grape varieties: (Pinot noir, Sauvignon blanc)
Temperature between 13 ° and 14 °
- Hot oysters with Champagne
- Hot oysters with sabayon
- hot oysters in red wine
- Hot oysters in Monbazillac
- sour cream
- Hot oysters
I adored9 reading your interview and I really reruotve9 e0 reading you… In addition, I am constantly looking for an original strawberry-based recipe, you pique my curiosity9 with your title and your photo!
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply