Recipe: Liguri trofe with mussels
Recipe Trofie Liguri with mussels, pasta from the Barilla brand, I love these pastas, they are very pleasant in the mouth. Here accompanied by mussels and olives they all take their value. I love pasta when it’s flavored with lots of ingredients giving it a new flavor with every fork of the fork. We loved the Trofie Liguri with mussels.
- Liguri trofe recipe with mussels for 4 people:
- 500g of Liguri trofie
- 350 g cooked mussels
- 4 tablespoons of basil pesto
- 50 g of parmesan shavings
- 20 black olives
- 20 green olives
- 100 g capers
- 200g tomato bruschetta sauce
- 20 basil leaves.
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of boiling water.
- Drain at the end of cooking, and keep warm.
- Heat the pesto in a pan.
- Add the mussels, then the green and black olives.
- Pour in the mussels.
- Add the capers just before serving.
- Heat the bruschetta sauce in a double boiler (or microwave)
- Pour the pasta into the plates.
- Generously add the sauce to the mussels.
- Pour in bruschetta without stirring.
- Divide the parmesan into shavings.
- Sprinkle a few basil leaves.
- Enjoy immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Liguri trofie with mussels
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Sylvaner Cépage Sylvaner
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Heat the pesto Heat the mussels Mussels and pesto Cook the pasta Zoom