Recipe: Mushroom sauce
Mushroom sauce recipe, I love this sauce that can accompany poultry or a beautiful veal cutlet. Mushroom sauce to accompany fresh pasta, I love when my pasta is soaked in this so tasty sauce. I also like a chicken fillet covered with this sauce to eat without moderation.
- Mushroom sauce recipe for 4 people:
- 450 g forest mushrooms
- 300 g small button mushrooms
- 2 shallots
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 25 cl of liquid cream.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Brush the button mushrooms.
- Cut them in four.
- Peel the shallot.
- Rinse the parsley, then wipe it up with paper towels.
- Finely chop the shallot and parsley.
- Heat the pan with the olive oil.
- Sear the shallot with the parsley.
- Add the button mushrooms under a high heat to quickly drain the water from the mushrooms.
- Then add the mushroom mixture.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the cream when the water from the mushrooms has completely evaporated.
- Let the sauce thicken.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mushroom sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cornas Cépage Syrah
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Chop the parsley Sear the button mushrooms Sear parsley and garlic Add the wild mushrooms Let it cook a little Add the cream Let thicken Zoom