Recipe: Italian Ravioli
Homemade ravioli recipe, Italian ravioli I used Italian charcuterie for this homemade ravioli recipe. The ravioli stuffing made with homemade tomato paste, to make it drier I added powdered parmesan. I love making homemade dumplings, the kids are crazy about them. For the fresh dough is also homemade, I rolled it up to number 5. Fresh pasta recipe the whole house participates in this culinary day, you have to plan a great morning. Basil sauce to accompany my homemade ravioli recipe, especially for the very green color in contrast with the red Italian ravioli inside.
- Italian Ravioli recipe for 264 ravioli:
- 1 .5 kg of fresh dough
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 100 g of parmesan powder
- 400 g of raw ham
- 140 g of coppa
- 300 g smoked bacon
- 1 tablespoon of ground basil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ tablespoon of parsley
- 50 cl of fluid cream
- 15 cl of dry white wine
- 1/2 bunch of chives
- 1 large shallot
- 1 bunch of basil
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 20 g butter
- Place the charcuterie on a baking sheet, without overlapping them too much.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° without rotating heat for 10 minutes.
- Make a tomato reduction, as shown here.
- Add the parmesan powder to your tomato reduction.
- Mix the grilled charcuterie.
- Incorporate the mixed cold meats with the concentrated tomato, you should obtain a dry paste, without juice.
- Add the tablespoon of basil powder, then the tablespoon of parsley.
- Season with pepper then add the paprika.
- Mix the ravioli stuffing well, to taste it should be almost too salty, it will disappear during cooking.
- Roll the dough up to level 5.
- Begin the ravioli as you roll the dough, be careful to film it there so as not to let it dry out.
- Generously flour the bottom of your ravioli sheet.
- Place a strip of dough on the baking sheet, let the dough rest for a few seconds.
- Place a small spoonful of stuffing in the center of the ravioli.
- Wet the edges of the ravioli with a brush.
- Cover the ravioli with a second dough.
- Pass the rolling pin over the dough, without pressing too hard.
- Turn the baking sheet over to loosen the ravioli.
- Allow the ravioli to dry before consuming them, it would be ideal to freeze them, without breaking them. They are like fresh.
- Green sauce
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Wash the herbs in plenty of water, remove the stems from the spinach, remove the leaves from the basil, keeping the stems.
- Tie the basil stems with string.
- Chop the basil and chives
- Heat a saucepan with a large bottom and the butter. Lightly color the shallot.
- Add the dry white, letting it boil a little. Then lower the heat and add the chopped herbs.
- Add the spinach leaves. Cream, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for an hour, stirring regularly, remove the basil stems.
- Mix the preparation then taste your sauce.
Preparation time: 180 minutes
Cooking time: 5 to 7 minutes
Number of ravioli: 264
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with Italian ravioli?
My favorite wine for this Saint Joseph recipe Grape variety: Syrah
Temperature between 16 ° and 19 °
<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2146935708677482526.gif" class="aligncenter"