Recipe: Purple artichokes gratin
Recipe purple artichokes gratin. Here is an exceptional dish that changes from everyday life, it is the seasonal plain of these small artichokes. The vegetable artichokes form a divine and refined starter full of surprises.
- Purple artichoke gratin recipe for 4 people
- 13 purple artichokes
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 50 g butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of ground parsley
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 10 cl of white wine
- 200 g of tome de Savoie
- 200 g of cantal
- 15 cl of fresh fluid cream.
- Wash and slice an upper third of the leaves of the artichoke, then cut the artichokes in half, immediately passing them with lemon so that the face does not darken. Brown the butter and oil, put the crushed garlic and the onion cut into small pieces, the parsley, toast the ginger so that it releases its aroma. Put the artichokes to cook for about 8 to 10 minutes in the pan, then store them in a buttered ovenproof dish, salt and pepper, add the cream and white wine. Arrange cheese slices and place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes to grill your cheese, then, once browned, cover your dish with aluminum (shiny facing the food) and cook for another 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Purple artichokes gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Madiran Grapes Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon.
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °.