Recipe: Kippers’ salad
Kippers salad recipe with potatoes, spiced up with onions and parsley, we loved this fresh salad. Fish is good for health, with the smoked that is eaten raw, the advantage is that they are present in the shelves all year round, they are eaten raw or cooked hot or cold. Kippers salad, to change from the traditional salad of herring in oil.
- Kippers salad recipe for 3 people:
- 500g of kippers about 2 pieces
- 600 g of potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- Bake the potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes, they should remain firm.
- Let the potatoes cool, then peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into regular slices.
- Cut the kippers by removing the head and the bones in the length of the fish.
- Cut the fillets into four lengths, then into sections.
- Rinse the parsley, then remove the stems.
- Peel the onion and finely chop.
- Finely chop the parsley with the onion.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour in the oil and vinegar.
- Stir the potatoes well so that they soak up the sauce.
- Add the parsley and onion.
- Peel the garlic, then press it over the salad.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Kippers salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Val de Loire Savennière Grape variety Chenin blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the kippers Remove heads and fins Cook then slice the potatoes Kippers and pdt Zoom