Recipe: Lobster stew
Lobster stew recipe the ideal dish for the end of year celebrations, I love this sauce and the taste of lobsters, too bad, impossible to have fresh in our region. At home we love lobsters in sauce or on the barbecue. This sauce looks like a merchant wine sauce, the difference is just replacing the butter with fluid cream.
- Recipe for Lobster stew for 2 people:
- 2 raw lobster tails of 400 g
- 2 large shallots
- 2 fresh purple garlic cloves
- 30 cl of full-bodied Côte de Blaye red wine
- 1 onion
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of powdered fish stock
- Destroy the lobster tails.
- Cut the lobster tails into sections.
- Peel the shallots, then finely chop them.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan with a large bottom.
- Throw the shallots, garlic and onion in the hot fat, wait until they become transparent.
- Sprinkle with the fish stock and let it color a little.
- Pour in the red wine.
- Salt and pepper.
- Let reduce for about 20 minutes.
- Add the liquid cream then, reduce for another 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan with the butter.
- Sear the lobster sections, just letting them color.
- Place the colored sections 5 minutes before serving in the wine sauce.
- Serve piping hot on hot plates.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Lobster stew
My favorite wine for this recipe: Aloxe corton blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Defrost the lobsters Destroy the lobsters Slice the lobsters Heat the red wine Add the cream Cook the lobster Zoom