Recipe: Langoustine rillettes
Lobster recipe but also salmon rillette and finally fish rillettes. Complete fish rillettes for a starter of seafood, I like to cook these reductions of shells and scampi heads, which cook slowly with white wine.
- Lobster rillettes recipe for 4 people
- 300 g of langoustines
- 250 Gde red mullet
- 120 g of salmon
- 2 large prawns
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 bird’s eye chili
- 1 large onion
- 50 cl of white wine
- 3 sprigs of coriander
- 3 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon of mascarpone
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 tip of a powdered clove knife
- 2 paprika knife tips
- 1 curry knife tip
- Remove the scampi and crvettes, reserving the heads and shells.
- Peel the onion, cut it into small squares.
- In a very hot pan, brown the onion with a little olive oil.
- Once translucent put the heads and shells of scampi and shrimp.
- Cook for ten minutes, then add the wine, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a saucepan.
- Add the cloves, paprika and curry, the cilantro sprigs and parsley.
- Crush the bird’s eye pepper and add it to the preparation.
- Peel and cut the potato and carrot into strips, place them in the saucepan.
- Add the salmon, season with salt and pepper. Close the top of the pan with film and cook for 25 minutes. Remove your salmon when the time is up.
- Reduce your preparation so that there is only one glass, pass the juice through a Chinese.
- Sear in the hot pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the langoustines for a few minutes.
- Add the red mullet fillets.
- Pour the contents of the pan into a salad bowl, add the salmon cut into very small pieces.
- The potato and carrot, roughly mash with a fork.
- Chop the parsley and coriander with a knife and add them to your preparation.
- Add the concentrated juice, mix …
- Taste your cold rillettes to adjust the seasoning.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Langoustine rillettes
My favorite wine for this recipe Rully (White) Grape varieties: Aligoté, Chardonnay, Pinot noir
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °