Recipe: Leek tart
Leek tart recipe to start an autumn evening, we particularly appreciated this rich quiche with Langres cheese and of course leeks from the garden. Nothing like a meal in the evening than a nice leek pie served of course with a green salad, a complete meal, a piece of fruit for dessert and voila. Langres and its cheese, slightly orange with such a particular taste, it was well done and has flavored this leek quiche to perfection.
- Leek pie recipe for 6 people:
- 300 g of type 55 flour (shortcrust pastry)
- 100 g of gaude type flour (shortcrust pastry)
- 250 g butter (shortcrust pastry)
- 2 teaspoons of paprika (shortcrust pastry)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 knife tip of powdered ginger
- 200 g butter
- 100 g grated Parmesan
- 1,800kg of leeks
- 300 g of well-made Langres cheese
- 125 g of mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 10 sprigs of chives
- 5 slices of fresh goat cheese.
- 1 teaspoon of poppy.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix the flours with the paprika, ginger, salt and Parmesan.
- Incorporate the butter cut into small cubes.
- Rout with your hands without kneading the dough so that it keeps its shortbread side.
- Reserve ½ hour in the refrigerator.
- Spread the tart out on a sheet of cling film.
- Use another sheet to roll out the dough.
- Butter then flour the pie plate, then slide the dough into the baking sheet.
- Peel then slice the white leeks into slices.
- Rinse the leek slices with water.
- Brown the leeks in a pan without coloring them.
- Cut the Langres cheese into small cubes and mix in the hot leeks, but off the heat.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the mascarpone, then mix.
- Break the eggs and incorporate them into the preparation.
- Pour over the shortbread.
- Rinse then chop the chives directly on the pie.
- Pour the poppy in a flat plate.
- Place the goat cheese slices on one side on the poppies.
- Gently place each slice of goat cheese on the pie.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 35 minutes, at the bottom of the oven.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Leek tart
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Arbois Jura Cépage Poulsard, Trousseau, Pinot noir
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
PastryWash the leek slicesSweat the leeksAdd the mascarponeCut the LangresIncorporate the eggsPour over the doughPlace the goat cheese slicesZoom goatBaked pieZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/4466891697533889133.jpg" class="aligncenter"