Recipe: Lemon Macarons
Lemon macarons recipe , I had gourmet friends who had come to prepare these lemon macaroons. A beautiful afternoon with eight hands to make lemon macaroons, just for fun and gluttony, I won’t mention a name…. I love this macaroon, I love the freshness of the lemon, I love its length on the palate and its slightly tangy taste. With Italian meringue, the macaroon takes on magical shapes, the coloring gives the macaroons a festive feel and gourmets dip their fingers everywhere in search of new culinary sensations.
- Lemon macarons recipe for 100 macaroons:
- 342 gr of ground almonds
- 342 gr of icing sugar
- 124 gr of egg white
- Italian meringue
- 128 gr of egg white
- 175 gr of water
- 324 gr of granulated sugar
- Lemon Ganache
- 270 gr of white chocolate
- 234 gr of lemon coulis
- 40 sugar
- 60 gr of butter
- 27 gr of liquid cream
- 4 gelatin sheets
- 2 gr of natural coloring
- Chop the chocolate.
- Dip the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Bring the cream to a boil.
- Add the gelatin leaves.
- Pour in the lemon coulis.
- Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate, then smooth with a spatula.
- Gradually add the tempered butter and smooth the mixture by adding the 40 g of sugar.
- Pour the ganache into a dish and let cool in the refrigerator.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Store the whites in an airtight container at room temperature. They will be perfect for macaroons in 48 hours.
- Mix then sift the almond powder and icing sugar.
- Make a well
- Add the 124 gr of egg white.
- Add the coloring
- Mix with a spatula.
- Assemble the 128 g of white snow.
- Heat the water and add the sugar, go up to 122 °.
- Gently pour in the syrup without touching the sides of the mixer.
- Beat until the device has dropped to 50 °
- Macaronate the Italian meringue and the almond powder with a spatula.
- The preparation should become supple, smooth and shiny.
- Under a sheet of baking paper, slide the templates
- Form small balls 3-4 cm in diameter using a No. 8 piping bag.
- Lightly tap the baking sheet to release any air bubbles.
- Leave to crust (dry) 30 minutes, the macaroons are dry to the touch before placing in the oven
- Cook in the oven hot fan heat at 150 ° C for 19 min.
- Leave to cool after cooking before peeling off the macaroons.
- When the shells are cold and the ganaches are ready when using, garnish half of the cockles with a pastry bag.
- Assemble with a second shell and turn it to distribute the filling.
- Place the macaroons in an airtight box and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours so that the macaroons become soft.
Preparation time: 4 hour (s)
cooking time: 18 minutes
Number of macaroons: 100
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: lemon macaroons
My favorite wine for this recipe: Jurançon grape variety Gros Manseng and petit, Corbu blanc
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Pass through a sieveItalian meringueMacaronerPocket the macaroonsCrusted macaroonsAdd the ganacheGlue the other half macaroonTo taste