Recipe: Lobster tail with lemon butter
Lobster recipe with lemon butter. Lobster in the oven cooking to watch, be careful it must not dry.Recipe of lobster with tails, we find in all frozen lobster stores a little specialized, of course if you are in a country where the we fish for lobster, that’s another thing. This recipe for lobster tail in the oven is an easy recipe, you don’t need to be a starred chef. Recipe Lobster tail with lemon butter, a meal at the end of the year
- Recipe Lobster tail with lemon butter for 4 people
- 4 lobster tails
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 yellow turnip
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 glasses of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of peppercorns
- 2 leek whites
- Lemon butter
- Wash the leeks and collect the whites.
- Peel the leeks and cut the turnip into 4 pieces.
- Cut the fennel bulb.
- Make a broth with the vegetables and 3 liters of water.
- Add the peppercorns and season with salt.
- Pour in the white wine. Let the broth reduce so that it is full bodied.
- Keep just the amount of broth so that the lobsters are covered with water.
- As soon as the broth has reduced as desired, place the frozen lobsters in the very hot broth.
- Cook for about 6 minutes.
- Remove the lobsters, let cool and free up your lobsters.
- Place them in a baking dish.
- Prepare your lemon butter.
- Ten minutes before serving, put your lobster in a hot oven, just to bring them up to temperature for about 6 to 10 minutes at 120 °.
Preparation time: 10 minute (s)
Cooking time: 6 to 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with. Lobster tail with lemon butter
My favorite wine for this Alsace pinot gris recipe Grape variety: Pinot gris
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Thanks to Patrice for the pictures