Recipe: Macaroni and ham gratin
Macaroni and ham gratin, we love this kind of gratin at home. Cold or hot pasta as a starter or main course, they are always welcome. Here a very generous recipe in ham and cheese, they will delicately flavor this pasta dish. We froze half of the ham macaroni gratin because it was so generous.
- Macaroni and ham gratin recipe for 6 people:
- 400g macaroni
- 220 g Emmental
- 180 g of Comté
- 400 g of ham
- 200 g of Mozzarella
- 20 cl of heavy cream
- Cook the pasta in a large broth of salted water.
- Cool the pasta under the tap as soon as it is cooked.
- Chop the Comté and Emmental cheese with the large grill.
- Chop the ham with the same grid.
- Combine the pasta, chopped cheeses and ham in a bowl.
- Place the pasta in a baking dish, lightly buttered.
- Cut the mozzarella into strips.
- Place spaced strips on the casserole dish.
- Place the heavy cream on the pasta.
- Place in a hot oven to brown the cheeses for 30 minutes at 180 °
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Macaroni and ham gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe: red Chinon Grape Cabernet Franc paste
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
Cheeses Chop the cheeses Cheeses Ham Chop the ham Ham chop Cook the pasta Add the ham Mix with the pasta Cut the mozzarella Zoom