Mackerel recipe in mustard crust Summary : Mackerel recipe with mustard cooked on the barbecue or Mackerel grilled on the barbecue or on the plancha. A very popular fish, this mackerel, many only know it in a tinned mackerel in white wine, now we even find grilled canned mackerel. Mackerel recipe with mustard and Séchouan pepper. Mackerel is an oily fish, but it’s the good fat that fights bad cholesterol, so try this mustard-crusted mackerel recipe.
Mackerel recipe in mustard crust for 4 people
- 4 mackerel fillets
- 2 tablespoons of grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Séchouan berries
- ½ teaspoon of coarse salt
- Rinse the mackerel fillets with clear water, then dry them with food paper.
- Crush the Séchouan berries in a mortar with the coarse salt.
- Mix the mustard with the Séchouan berries.
- Spread the mustard on the skinless part of the mackerel.
- Bake at 180 ° for 15 minutes or
- Cook on the barbecue on the plancha or on a bed of aluminum foil.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mackerel in Mustard Crust Recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sylvaner Dry white, Grape variety: Sylvaner
Temperature: between 8 ° and 10 °
Thank you to Rosabel de Vesoul store for its dishes
Presentation Wash the nets Grind the sechouan berries Mix the berries and mustard Spread the preparation Cook the mackerel on a plancha Cooked mackerel Finished