Recipe: Penne gratin
Penne gratin recipe for an evening meal, we love pasta gratins at home. Pasta Recipes I’ve been wanting to make a penne gratin for a long time, all simple, quick, but so good. Penne with Parmesan a marriage which cannot leave the amateurs of dough indifferent, just a little au gratin, here enhanced with sundried tomatoes and slices of Parma ham, a real killer. Simply good penne gratin, children love it.
- Penne gratin recipe for 4 people:
- 500 g of Penne
- 8 slices of Parma ham
- 200 g of Parmesan
- 200 g of Mascarpone
- 100 g of sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- Cook the pasta in a large broth of salted water, the minimum time indicated on the package about 10 minutes.
- Filter the pasta through a colander.
- Cool the pasta under the tap to stop cooking.
- Separate the oil from the tomatoes.
- Coarsely crush the tomatoes in oil.
- Grate the Parmesan finely.
- Lightly mix the pasta with the tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Add the mascarpone.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Place half of the Parmesan pasta in the dish.
- Add the slices of Parma ham.
- Add the rest of the pasta to the dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place in a hot oven to brown the cheeses for 20 minutes at 180 °
- Add the basil just before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Penne gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Pessac Léognan blanc Cépage Sauvignon; Semillon
Temperature between 09 ° and ° 11
Cook the penne Cool the pinnae Add the mascarpone Dried tomatoes Grate the parmesan