Recipe: Mango cake
Recipe for mango cake or mango cake, nothing better to end a meal, this mango cake will go very well with coffee. Quick and simple cake with this mango cake, impossible to miss it, just a baking to watch and the whole family will be happy. Mango cake, it was so ripe that it melted in this cake.
- Mango cake recipe for 6 people:
- 260 g butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 250g of flour
- 200 g of lack
- ½ sachet of baking powder
- 6 eggs
- Mix in a terrine 250 g of softened butter (take it out of the fridge approximately 1 hour before) with the 200 g of sugar to obtain a homogeneous cream
- Add the flour, baking powder and eggs one by one (egg at room temperature preferably)
- After obtaining a soft paste, add the mango cut into small cubes to finish.
- Butter and flour your cake tin and pour the dough into it.
- Put in the oven at 180 degrees (thermostat 6) for 45 minutes.
- The cake is cooked when the blade of a planted knife comes out dry
- Unmould and let cool.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Lack of cake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Patrimonio Blanc (Corsica) Grape Vermentino
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Raph, who passed on his passion for cakes to me
The mango Soft butter To mix together Buttered the mold Half fill