Recipe: Marinated Chicken Skewers
Recipe marinated chicken skewers. Homemade chicken kebabs are our favorite kebabs, we love to cook them with different sauces and let our chicken kebabs caramelize a little. Here is a marinated recipe, for a little spicy skewers and some vegetables to accompany the chicken skewers. Be careful when cooking the chicken, it should not be overcooked, in order to stay soft and tender, but not pink.
- Recipe Marinated chicken brochettes for 4 people:
- 4 fillets
- 1 large mushroom
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ green pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of soy
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- 3 drops of Tabasco
- 8 wooden picks
- Lemon sauce
- Cut the chicken fillet into strips, then into small cubes.
- Cut the peppers into small cubes.
- Cut the mushroom into eight pieces.
- Combine the ketchup, soy sauce, olive oil and Tabasco in a bowl.
- Add the brown sugar to the marinade.
- Prick a quarter of mushroom.
- Add the cherry tomato.
- Then a cube of chicken, add a piece of green pepper.
- Then a cube of chicken, add a piece of red pepper.
- Then a cube of chicken, add a quarter of mushroom.
- Then a chicken cube, add a piece of red pepper to finish the skewer.
- Liberally brush the chicken with the spicy preparation.
- Cook under high heat, but if possible not directly under the flame.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 6 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Marinated chicken skewers
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte du Rhône Saint joseph Cépage Syrah
Temperature between 18 ° and 19 °
Chicken fillet Slice into cubes Ingredients Prepare the sauce Cooking skewers On the barbecue Raw skewers Cooked skewers