Recipe: Tomato soup
Tomato soup recipe, I still had tomatoes that had suffered in the refrigerator. I accompanied my tomato soup with finely chopped leeks and just seared a little in butter, they were still a bit crunchy. Surely the last hot soup, finish with a tomato soup before entering the spring.
- Recipe Tomato soup for 4 people
- 8 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 leek white
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 knife tips of Espelette pepper
- 1 large potato
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- 2 sugar cubes
- Peel then finely chop the onion.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Rinse the tomatoes under the tap.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Heat a saucepan with olive oil.
- Sear the garlic and onion.
- Add the tomatoes once the onion has taken color.
- Peel the potatoes, then cut into small cubes.
- Add the potatoes with the tomatoes.
- Squeeze the ½ lemon over the tomatoes.
- Add the 2 sugars.
- Rinse the leek, then cut it into slices as finely as possible.
- Add 1 liter of water and cook for 25 minutes.
- Heat the pan with the butter and a spoonful of olive oil.
- Discard the leeks and just let them turn transparent, do not allow them to color.
- Add the tablespoon of ketchup.
- Serve the soup, then add the leek strips.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4-star rating: 1 review)
What wine to drink with: Tomato soup
My favorite wine for this recipe: Blaye blanc Cépage Sauvignon blanc; Muscadelle; Semillon
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Color the onions Sear the tomatoes Cut the potatoes Sear the potatoes Add water Slice the leeks Mix the soup