Recipe: Mash with a fork and sorrel
Mashed potatoes with a fork and sorrel recipe, a great way to showcase the beautiful sorrel leaves that grow in our gardens. I like the sweetness of mashed potatoes with the rigor of sorrel, a nice way to honor sorrel. Mash with a fork and sorrel, a different way to make a mash, just mashed. I love it that way, just a little butter or even a lot. A garnish with beautiful colors unusual with mash, I loved your kiki recipe, thank you.
- Mashed potato with fork and sorrel recipe 4 people:
- Mash with fork and sorrel
- 2 kg of potatoes
- 100 g Butter
- Salt and pepper
- Peel potatoes
- Cook the potatoes in a large volume of salted water for about twenty minutes.
- Rinse the sorrel, then dry it with absorbent food paper.
- Roughly chop the sorrel with a knife.
- Mash the baked potatoes with a fork.
- Add the butter cut into small rectangles to accelerate its melting.
- Lightly whisk the mash to incorporate the soft butter.
- Keep the mash warm before serving
Preparation time: 20 minute (s)
Cooking time: 15 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mash with a fork and sorrel
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bordeaux red Grape variety: Merlot Cabernet Franc and sauvignon.
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Thanks to Kiki for this recipe
Peel potatoes Bake the potatoes Rinse the sorrel Chop with a knife Incorporate the butter Whisk vigorously Stir in the sorrel Zoom