Saint Marcellin recipe with fennel seeds
Fennel I love these little seeds so fragrant, recipe with fennel seeds, you can use them in sauces but also salads, to flavor your skewers for barbecues. St Marcellin recipe I like this creamy cheese, you can make this recipe for St Marcellin in the oven. Roasted St Marcellin with Saint Marcellin ham with fennel seeds, served with a nice green salad for an evening meal.
Saint Marcellin with fennel seeds a nice starter for a dinner, the seeds have deliciously scented this Saint Marcelin.
Saint Marcellin recipe with fennel seeds for 4 people
- 8 St Marcellin
- 4 slices of Bayonne cured ham
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons of fennel seeds
- 8 slices of flax bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Cut the raw ham slices in half lengthwise.
- Surround the St Marcelin cheese with the strips of raw ham, taking care to cover by lifting a
- little cheese. Smooth the ham well so that it adheres well to the cheese.
- Distribute the fennel seeds on top of the cheese, taking care to pack the seeds a little without
- crush the cheese.
- Place each wrapped cheese on the slice of bread, taking care not to have a hole in the slice.
- Place your preparation on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place in a hot 180 ° oven for 8 minutes.
- Be careful at the end of cooking, the cheese will be runny, handle with care.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Saint Marcellin with fennel seeds
My favorite wine for this Chénas (Beaujolais) recipe Grape variety: Gamay
Temperature between 14 ° and 15 °