Recipe: Monkfish tail
Recipe for monkfish tail with chorizo, it’s been a while since I read this recipe in the monthly magazine “Saveurs”, it’s kind of my bible. Roast monkfish wrapped in chorizo which will color and flavor the monkfish flesh, while writing the test, I still have my mouth watering, be careful when cooking. My friends loved this monkfish and the wonderful taste of chorizo infused with cooking. A recipe that changes a bit from the traditional American-style monkfish.
- Monkfish tail recipe for 4 people:
- 1 monkfish tail weighing 1 kg
- 100 gr of sliced chorizo
- ½ lime
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass of white wine
- 15 cl of fluid cream
- 20 gr of butter
- Remove the skin from the monkfish, or have it done by your fishmonger.
- Remove the central ridge of the monkfish.
- Place a chorizo blanket on the cut half of the monkfish.
- Lay the peel mixes the other half of the monkfish.
- Cover the monkfish roast with the chorizo.
- Tie the roast with a cotton twine.
- Butter a baking dish.
- Place the roast tied on the butter.
- Add 4 lined garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- Pour in the white wine.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Deglaze with the fluid cream then serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute (s)
Cooking time: 20 to 25 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Monkfish tail
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Joseph blanc Cépage Roussane et Marsanne
Temperature between 12 ° and 15 °
Monkfish whole Cut along the edge Ask peel mixes Tie with the chorizo Ready to cook Zoom Cooked section Presentation on the dish