Recipe: Mussel gratin
Mussel gratin recipe, I used frozen mussels for this recipe, often when friends show up at home without warning. Quick and easy to make, keep this recipe to help you out on an unexpected visit day. The mussels go wonderfully with Parmesan and cream, they withstand a little long cooking in the oven. Of course, if you have the time, use the fresh mussels, to give another dimension to your dish of mussels gratin.
- Mussel gratin recipe for 4 people:
- 300 g of cooked mussels
- 15g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 leek whites
- 3 shallots
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g basil
- 60 g of sundried tomatoes
- 25 cl of fluid cream
- 1 knife tip of ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 80 gr of parmesan in strips
- Peel the shallots, then finely chop them.
- Peel the garlic and onion, then finely chop them.
- Peel the leeks, then slice them into thin slices.
- Heat the butter and oil in a saucepan with a large bottom.
- Throw the shallots, garlic and onion in the hot fat, wait until they become transparent.
- Add the leek slices.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, basil, ginger.
- Add the cream and let reduce a little for a few minutes.
- Break the eggs out of the heat in the saucepan, then add them to the preparation.
- Incorporate the mussels
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with strips of Parmesan.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Mussel gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe: Buzet blanc Cépage Muscadelle; Semillon; White Muscadet
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Defrost the mussels Slice the onions Slice the leek grab the leek Cut slices of parmesan Add the mussels Cream Place the parmesan