Recipe: Palet Breton
Breton palet recipe, here is a shortbread that will finish your meal in style, they will accompany your coffee deliciously. The Breton puck a recipe specific to Brittany, however to stay in the tradition it is imperative to use half-salted butter, for me I like to make half salt half-salt and half unsalted butter, it remains a matter of taste. A Breton recipe for these pucks, be careful they fear humidity, they must at all costs stay very dry.
- Palet Breton recipe for 20 shortbread cookies
- 170 g semi-salted butter
- 125 g flour
- 90 g icing sugar
- 80 g ground almonds
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- Mix the flour with the sugar.
- Add the almond powder and the vanilla sugar.
- Sand with the butter (with the tips of your fingers, without mixing).
- Add the 2 egg yolks.
- Place the dough ball on a baking paper.
- Then cover with another sheet of baking paper.
- Roll out the dough over a small centimeter.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, it is imperative that the shortbread dough be hard to be able to cut it.
- Cut the circles with a 6 cm cookie cutter.
- Butter the 6 cm circles.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Fill the molds.
- Bake in the middle of a hot oven at 200 ° for 13 to 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 13 to 20 minutes
Number of pucks: 20
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Palet Breton
My favorite wine for this Crémant du Jura Grape variety: Savagnin Blanc; Chardonnay
Temperature between 9 ° and 10 °
Shortbread Flatten the dough Roll out the dough Cut circles Cooked pucks Let cool Perfect cooking zoom