Recipe: Queen pizza
Recipe for queen or Regina pizza, it seems that it is the favorite pizza of the French, it is in any case the easiest homemade pizza to make. Nothing compares between a homemade pizza and a purchased pizza. Of course it will have to be cooked as hard as possible for this closer cooking as in the pizza oven. Pizza Dough, we love thin and slightly crunchy pizza dough.
- Queen pizza recipe for 2 people:
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 3 slices of good quality superior ham without rind
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 130 g Emmental
- 1 large ball of good quality Mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon of chopped or dehydrated oregano
- 15 basil leaves
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Heat the oven to 200 °
- Reduce the tin of peeled tomatoes, mix them.
- Roll out the pizza dough.
- Scatter the tomato reduction all over the dough.
- Sow half of the grated Emmental cheese on the tomato.
- Cut the ham into small squares.
- Add the ham over the cheese.
- Add the rest of the cheese.
- Quickly rinse the mushrooms under running water.
- Finely slice the mushrooms, then arrange them on the cheese.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes, then scatter it over the pizza.
- Sow the dried coriander
- Place in a very hot oven, lower rack for 25 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 to 30 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Queen pizza
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red Anjou Grape Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Make the dough Cut into 4 pattons Roll out the dough Reduce the crushed tomatoes Add basil Mixer Spread generously Add cheese Add the ham Add the mushrooms Zoom