Recipe for palm trees with red pesto
Summary: Very easy to make for an aperitif and to choose from as you wish with ingredients to your liking.
- 1 puff pastry
- 120 grams of red pesto
- Spread the puff pastry on the work surface and spread the pesto with a tablespoon so that it is completely covered. The red pesto should not be too runny.
- Carefully roll the dough on itself (as tight as possible) to the middle from one side. Do the same on the other side. The rolls should ideally be parallel and of the same size.
- Then put the preparation for 10 minutes, flat, in the freezer.
- Then carefully cut into 1 cm thick sections and gently place the palm trees thus formed on a sheet lined with baking paper, on one side.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 180 °.
- Ideally to be enjoyed lukewarm.
Variation: You can add Parmesan to the palm trees and sprinkle poppy seeds before cooking, to brown them.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 6 reviews