Recipe: Panna cotta of candied apples with caramel
Salted caramel apple panna cotta recipe. The apples are cooked like in a tarte Tatin, lightly caramelized, then mixed with the cream. It’s frankly a real killing, an explosion in the mouth. Panna cotta candied apples with salted butter caramel, an easy dessert that you can prepare two days in advance, a great way to anticipate a big meal. I like this kind of dessert with several flavors, here the apples make strong impressions, they were still barely crunchy in the middle and deliciously candied around. I admit that we love panna cotta and especially these which are made with fresh fruit.
- Recipe for panna cotta of candied apples with salted caramel for 8 people:
- 6 large apples
- ½ liter of cream
- 1 g of agar agar
- 50 g sugar
- 30 g salted butter for the caramel
- 20 g of butter for the apples
- Prepare the caramel, you can prepare it the day before.
- Heat the sugar in a dry saucepan on a large bottom.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to obtain a not too colored caramel.
- Gradually add 8 cl of very cold cream in the melted caramel.
- Be careful, the cream will boil and the caramel may coagulate, but continue to heat while turning regularly, in order to obtain a smooth caramel.
- Add the very cold salted butter in small pieces off the heat.
- Let the caramel cool.
- Peel the apples, then cut into quarters.
- Melt the butter in a pan and sprinkle with the sugar.
- Let the sugar gently caramelize.
- Place the apples in the hot butter.
- Let the juice from the apples evaporate and let them candy, then let cool
- Heat the rest of the cream, as soon as it boils add the agar agar let cook for one minute, then turn off the heat.
- Divide the candied apples into two parts.
- Add the first part to the cream.
- Mix to flavor the cream, leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- Cut the second part of the apples into small cubes.
- Incorporate the portion of the cubed apples into the panna cotta.
- Share this half in the bottom of the verrines.
- Pour the apple cream into the verrines up to ¾, then set aside in a refrigerator.
- Pour the cold caramel over the taken panna cotta.
- Place a small decor of whipped cream on the verrines.
- Sow some dried cornflower flowers.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Panna cotta of candied apples with salted caramel
My favorite wine for this recipe: Jurançon Gros manseng grape, Petit manseng, Corbu blanc
Temperature between 06 ° and 07 °
Peel the applesMelt the sugarMelted caramelAdd the creamIncorporate the butterReady caramel creamPour the cooled creamA dab of whipped cream<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/8696418925989827819.jpg" class="aligncenter"