Recipe: Pana cotta with carambar
Carambar pana cotta recipe, to change the salted butter caramel recipes a bit, I used agar agar to gel this panna cotta. We were finally going to have lunch outside, so I decided to make carambar verrines for dessert, in reality it was Mathilde who had placed the order, shh…. full of childhood memories, I loved this carambar panna cotta.
- Carambar pana cotta recipe for 10 people:
- 100 cl of 35% cream
- 2 g of Agar Agar (you can do this with gelatin)
- 190 g of carambar (20 pieces)
- 40 g pine nuts
- 40 g of hazelnuts
- 40g butter
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Heat the cream in a saucepan.
- Melt the carambars in the hot cream (taste to define the taste you are looking for)
- Add the agar agar and simmer for a few seconds.
- Pass through Chinese to filter the preparation
- Let your preparation cool down a little and then pour into your verrines.
- A funnel can be used to prevent splashing.
- Crush the hazelnuts into crumbs with a knife.
- Repeat the operation with the pine nuts.
- Heat the pan with the butter and powdered sugar.
- Add the hazelnuts and let the caramel slowly set.
- Let it cool in the pan.
- Break the caramel and hazelnuts then distribute over the verrines.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with carambar panna cotta:
My favorite wine for this Etoile du Jura blanc recipe: Savagnin Blanc grape, Pinot blanc, Chardonnay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Thanks to Janos for the pictures
Carambars Naked carambar Hazelnut Sprockets Grill Add sugar Break the caramel to taste Melt in the cream In a glass Sprinkle