Panna cotta with salted butter
Summary : Recipe for panna cotta with salted butter, a nice way to end a meal, we were with friends, the caramel sauce was a real killer. The sweetness of panna cotta with the strength of caramel, a beautiful marriage for the most greedy with this panna cotta with salted butter. A little taste of Brittany for a dessert worthy of the greatest tables, we literally fell in love with this dessert. Panna cotta with salted butter, of course you can serve it with small Breton pucks.
- Salted butter panna cotta recipe for: 4 people
- 80 cl of fresh cream 35%
- 2.4g teaspoon Agar Agar (you can do this with gelatin)
- 200 g of Guérande salt caramel
- 80 g white chocolate
- 16 salted caramel candies
- 80 g butter
- Heat half of the cream in a saucepan.
- Add the agar agar from the first broth.
- Leave to heat for a few seconds.
- When your appliance begins to boil, add the chocolate broken into small pieces.
- Cover and let your chocolate melt, well mixed after a few seconds.
- Let the preparation cool.
- Then pour into the verrines to form your first layer.
- Put the caramel candies in a saucepan heated with a teaspoon of water.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the pan off the heat.
- Melt the butter, taking care to mix well.
- Let cool and pour into your verrines for your 2nd floor (your caramel must remain tender or even very soft).
- Heat the other half of the cream in a saucepan with the Caramel.
- Leave to cool and then pour into the verrines (you can use a funnel to avoid splashing)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salted butter panna cotta
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rivesaltes red Grape Grenache red
Temperature between 14 ° and 15 °
Thanks to Patrice for the pictures