Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe
Summary: Panacotta or strawberry mousse recipe, with the abundance of strawberries in this season, they are found at very light prices. A strawberry dessert all washed down with a strawberry coulis, at home the strawberries are in celebration we love them. This strawberry panna cotta is so sweet that it looks like a cream of strawberries, We have all finished our plate, no trace of strawberries or coulis, the plates were so clean that I would have to put them away, but no I joking !. It took me years to come up with sweet recipes, it’s a friend of mine Daniel, who after every meal, even a very generous one, always had a dessert. Today I know that the end of the meal is as important as the meal, the sweet finishing touch, people love it.
Strawberry panna cotta recipe for 4 people
- 800 g strawberries
- 60 g icing sugar for the cream
- 10 g icing sugar for the coulis
- 80 g white chocolate
- 40 cl of 30% fluid cream
- 1 tablespoon of white rum
- Rinse the strawberries with plenty of water, remove the green part, reserve the best strawberries for decoration.
- Mix the rest of the strawberries.
- Reserve ¼ of the mixed strawberries for the coulis.
- Heat ¼ of the coulis as soon as it boils, turn off the heat and add the agar agar and the chocolate. Break into pieces.
- Leave to rest for a few minutes while the chocolate melts.
- Pour the lukewarm cream over the rest of the strawberry coulis.
- Pour into the molds and let stand in the refrigerator overnight.
- Make the coulis with the rest of the strawberries, sweeten with 10g of icing sugar, then add the white rum.
- Enjoy this dessert even after a good meal, it is light, full of color and aromas.
- It is spring, the sun, the strawberries that happiness.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Strawberry panna cotta
My favorite wine for this recipe: Champagne Premier Cru (White)
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °