Recipe: Parmesan pastry
Parmesan pastry recipe. A puff pastry appetizer that can be prepared in advance, raw, it tolerates freezing very well. Flavored with Parmesan and sprinkled with sesame seeds and blue poppy, it will take on a pretty color when cooked. Parmesan recipe for the aperitif, it will accompany a slightly dry white and will charm guests with these colors and its smoky taste.
- Parmesan pastry recipe for 24 pieces:
- 350 g of puff pastry
- 75 g parmesan
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon of blue poppy seed
- 1 egg
- Roll out the puff pastry in the shape of a rectangle of 20cm by 30cm.
- Cut 5 cm strips crosswise with a toothed wheel.
- Separate the egg from the white from the yolk
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut the parmesan into cubes.
- Place a cube on each rectangle.
- Use a brush to brush the egg white over a small cm around the edges of your rectangle.
- Fold half of the rectangle over the Parmesan.
- Glue the edges of the rectangles.
- Brush your little squares with egg yolk
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds and sesame.
- Place each portion on baking paper.
- Spend an hour in the refrigerator.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes.
Number of rooms: 24
Cooking time: 10 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with Parmesan puff pastry
My favorite wine for this recipe: Savagnin Cépage Savagnin blanc; Pinot blanc; Chardonnay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Cut the dough Solder Egg yolk Ready to cook Zoom