Recipe: Passion fruit mousse
Passion fruit mousse recipe, for an original dessert, this fruit is not very well known. Passion fruit, a fruit that is difficult to find very ripe, it remains a rather expensive fruit to buy. Slightly tart, it remains an important element for the decoration of a mousse. The passion fruit mousse is a delight in taste and color, I took a lot of pleasure in making and tasting this recipe.
- Recipe Passion fruit verrine for 20 people: or 20 to 30 10 cl verrines
- 1 l of passion fruit coulis
- 3 passion fruits
- Some raspberries
- 0.500 l fluid cream
- 150 gr of icing sugar
- 2 g of agar agar
- 60 g caster sugar
- Heat 10 cl of cream as soon as it boils, add the agar agar, let it boil for another minute.
- Add the heated cream to the passion fruit coulis, mix the preparation.
- Whip the rest of the liquid cream into whipped cream.
- Add at the end 3 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Incorporate the whipped cream into the mango mixture
- Pour into each verrine.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut the fruit in half, extract the flesh and pour a little of the flesh into each verrine.
- Place one or two raspberries on the verrine.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 20 verrines of 10 cl
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Passion fruit mousse
My favorite wine for this Crémant du Jura recipe: Savagnin white grape; Chardonnay
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Passion fruit Slice the fruit Collect the pulp Assemble the whipped cream Pour into the verrine