Penne rigate and Comté gratin recipe
We are big pasta eaters at home, however, no origin with Italy except a great love for this country and its people and especially its cuisine. In reality (and not to lie to you), when I prepared my revisited tomatoes, I had some stuffing left, so what could be more natural than to prepare a Penne rigate and Comté gratin with the rest of this stuffing. The trickiest thing about this dish is to find the right temperature and the cooking time to have a well au gratin dish, with penne still soft and not too crunchy; the duration for this penne rigate and Comté gratin was excellent. In principle, I use homemade pasta as often as possible, but for the penne, I still have some difficulties in making them, especially keeping the same size. Just a small green salad to accompany my Penne rigate and Comté gratin and lunch is ready.
Penne rigate and Comté gratin recipe for 4 people:
- 300g penne rigate
- 200 gr of ground beef
- 40 g smoked bacon
- 1 round tomato
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 3 g of salt
- 7 large sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- ½ tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- 1 pinch of ginger
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Rinse the flat parsley, then wipe it with food paper, finely chop it.
- Peel the onion and garlic.
- Trim the meat, remove the rind from the breast, then weigh there.
- Chop the meat alternately with the breadcrumbs, onion and garlic.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and add the ginger
- Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the egg and parsley.
- Cook the penne in a large volume of boiling salted water.
- Pass the pasta through a colander at the end of cooking.
- Cool the pasta under the tap to stop cooking.
- Lightly butter a baking dish.
- Add half of the pasta to this dish.
- Distribute the meat on the bed of pasta.
- Add the rest of the pasta over the meat.
- Sprinkle the top of the pasta with the breadcrumbs.
- Grate the county.
- Place in a hot oven for 15 to 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Chop the meat Add the meat
What wine to drink with: Penne rigate and Comté gratin
My favorite wine for this recipe Grapes: Alsace Pinot noir Grape Pinot noir
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °