Recipe: Aperitif pepper
Aperitif pepper recipe, we garnished them with red pepper tapenade. Here is a recipe for using the pepper tapenade that we made last week. Grilled or canned red pepper to make a homemade pepper tapenade, we love to make all our homemade aperitifs. Red pepper recipes, we find them all year round, it is useful for this kind of recipe. Pepper aperitif, for a dinner aperitif, always to innovate for these appetizers which often last a little.
- Pepper aperitif recipe for: 40 pieces
- 400g of red pepper tapenade
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 100 g of grated Comté
- 1 tip of a chili pepper knife
- 1 egg yolk
- Unroll the puff pastry.
- Pour the tapenade over the puff pastry.
- Spread the tapenade on the puff pastry.
- Sow the grated Swiss cheese.
- Cut the dough into a small circle, with a cookie cutter the size of the molds
- Divide the puff pastry into the silicone molds.
- Fill the tarts with the red pepper tapenade.
- Bake in a hot oven 200 ° rotating heat for 15 minutes
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 40 pieces
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pepper aperitif
My favorite wine for this Cote de Provence Rouge recipe Grape variety: Syrah, Grenache noir, Cabernet sauvignon
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Cut the puff pastry Fill with tapenade Switch to egg yolk Add county Baked puff pastry