Recipe: Pepper tapenade
Red pepper tapenade recipe, to prepare a dinner aperitif. The red pepper is interesting by its color and especially for its taste, here with this recipe you will be able to use it in all sauces. Its color will embellish all your dishes, you can use this pepper tapenade on toast, in tarts, in a roll on a puff pastry … Red pepper is present in all our kitchens today, nothing beats a homemade pepper tapenade
- Recipe Red pepper tapenade for 4 people:
- 360 gr cooked red pepper
- 20 gr of capers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 15 cl of olive oil
- 1 tip of a chili pepper knife
- Roughly chop the peppers with a knife.
- Roughly chop the capers with a knife.
- Mix everything jerkily, so that the dough goes down to the bottom of the mixer.
- Salt and pepper
- Add the chili pepper, be careful, it’s very strong
- Gradually add the oil during mixing, until the desired mixture is obtained.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pepper tapenade
My favorite wine for this white Chardonnay recipe Grape variety: Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Red peppers Cut the peppers Mince the garlic Mixer Ready