Smoked Salmon Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Peppers stuffed with smoked salmon, my son loves peppers, he loves them both raw and cooked, no importance to him. With this recipe of peppers stuffed with cheese a beautiful dish for an evening meal. Pepper recipe stuffed with rice, the rice provides the starch. Recipe for smoked salmon with a cheese that I love feta. A souvenir from Greece the peppers stuffed with feta, down there we eat Feta let’s start in Franche Comté with the county, that is to say every day not to say all the reps, including breakfast. The smoked salmon brings that little smoky taste, I love it.
Peppers stuffed with smoked salmon recipe for 4 people
- 8 different colored peppers
- 8 tablespoons of cooked rice
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 200 g of feta
- 200 g of garlic and fine herb cheeses
- ¼ of a bunch of parsley
- 2 teaspoons of fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Wash the peppers and cut off the top of the pepper, removing the tail and seeds.
- Place the peppers in an oiled baking dish, put the rice in the bottom of the peppers.
- Combine the feta, cheese, fennel, chopped parsley and salt in a bowl.
- Mash well with a fork. Cut the smoked salmon into small squares and mix with the preparation.
- Stuff the peppers, cook them in a hot oven at 180 ° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Peppers stuffed with smoked salmon
My favorite wine for this recipe Macon village blanc Grape variety: Chardonnay; pinot blanc
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °