A very simple recipe for making a delicious pineapple carpaccio.
- A pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of cane syrup
- A tablespoon of rum
- A lime (or yellow if not)
- Cut the pineapple section into thin slices.
- Put the slices in a dish, and put the ingredients for the marinade. Squeeze the juice from one lemon, add a tablespoon of colds and 3 tablespoons of cane syrup.
- Leave to marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Serve very chilled.
Tip: You can completely add vanilla or mint to the marinade according to your taste. For a beautiful presentation of your dessert, serve on a plate with a scoop of passion fruit ice cream on top.