Recipe: Pork cheek tagine
Pork cheek tagine recipe, a tagine with sundried tomatoes that I bought at the market. Pork cheek I’m not used to cooking pork cheeks, it was my friend Sam who introduced me. Pork tagine, in pork everything is good, it’s like with tagine everything is good. Tajines of pork cheeks, to change from lamb.
- Pork cheek tagine recipe for 4 people:
- 600 g pork cheek
- 300 g of sundried tomatoes
- 500 g of tomato flesh
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 20 cl of white wine
- 10 cl of water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ spoon of home-cooked grilling salt
- ¼ bunch of parsley
- Soak the tomatoes in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- Cut the pork cheeks in half.
- Heat the olive oil with the spicy salt.
- Grill the pork cheeks in hot spicy oil.
- Flour the meat, then grill it again.
- Pour in the wine and water.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and the tomato flesh.
- Transfer to your tagine.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 2 hours.
- Rinse the parsley under the tap then wipe it with food paper.
- Chisel with a knife, then sow on the tagine before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 120 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pork cheek tagine
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cote du Rhône Cépage Syrah; Grenache noir; Cinsault
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Grab the cheeks Grab each side Singer with flour Add the papricka Add the sundried tomatoes Let reduce Let it reduce further