Recipe: Pork tenderloin with porcini mushrooms
Recipe for pork tenderloin with porcini mushrooms, a royal dish to celebrate the arrival of autumn and all those mushroom days. I like walks in the woods looking for mushrooms, so does my dog. Filet mignon should not be overcooked, it should remain soft and juicy, it should not be dry. In pork everything is good, but the filet mignon remains the royal piece, I like it in all its forms.
- Pork tenderloin with porcini mushrooms recipe for 4 people:
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 3 thick slices of cured ham
- 2 beautiful shallots
- 4 small cloves of garlic
- 500 g of peeled Bordeaux porcini mushrooms
- 50 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare the porcini mushrooms by cutting them into small pieces.
- Garnish the filet mignon.
- Season the fillet with salt and pepper.
- Dress the filet mignon with the raw ham.
- Tie it regularly, so that each section is tied.
- Cut the filet mignon into sections.
- Peel the garlic and shallots.
- Finely slice the shallots.
- Heat the pan with the butter and oil.
- Add the shallots and garlic.
- Throw the porcini mushrooms in this hot fat for a few minutes.
- Push the porcini mushrooms onto the outside of the pan.
- Sear the tenderloins and turn them to grill them on each side.
- Heat the plates and serve quickly.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pork tenderloin with porcini mushrooms.
My favorite wine for this recipe: Cote de Brouilly Grape Gamay
Temperature between 15 ° and 18 °
a beautiful porcini mushroom Brush the porcini mushrooms Cut the porcini mushrooms Tie up the cuties Slice the mignon Adorn the cute Sear shallots and parsley Sear the porcini mushrooms Let the water evaporate Zoom