Recipe: Apple and cheese pie
Potato pie with cheese and bacon, covered with Comté, it perfumes the whole kitchen during cooking. A baked potato recipe. A gourmet cooking recipe for people in a hurry, the sidewalks of the tart full of grated cheese will be crisp to perfection.
- Potato and cheese tart recipe for 4 people:
- 4 large potatoes
- 30 cl of sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 20 g smoked breast
- ½ bunch of curly parsley
- 50 g grated Gruyere
- 2 shallots
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- 100 gr of Comté in pieces.
- Cook the potatoes in cold salted water, from the first broths, count about 20 minutes.
- Peel, mince and sear the shallots in a pan with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add the bacon bacon, turn regularly with a wooden spoon.
- Rinse, chop then sear the parsley with the bacon and shallots.
- Spread the puff pastry in a mold lined with baking paper.
- Garnish around the mold with grated Gruyère cheese.
- Fold the edges of the tart to close the grated filling, wet with a little water to seal.
- Pour a little crème fraîche on the bottom of the tart.
- Slice the potatoes into equal rounds and garnish the pie shell.
- Mix the cream with the 2 eggs and the grated cheese.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes.
- Cut the county into equal strips and decorate the top of the pie.
- Heat the oven to 180 °
- Bake the pie in the oven for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Potato and cheese pie
My favorite wine for this recipe Anju village Grape variety: Cabernet franc; Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Ingredients Distribute the Gruyère Roll up the gruyere Grill the bacon Cut the potatoes Distribute the bacon Place the county Add the cream Presentation