Recipe: Potato herring
Recipe for potato herring, to start a meal, these small pieces will have a great effect, you have to cut the onion peels to the size of potatoes. Herring on a skewer, ideal for an aperitif, these skewers are complete, serve chilled. How to surprise friends. Of course if you have the time you can make a herring salad with potato skewers but it will take a little patience.
- Potato herring recipe for 4 people:
- 125 g smoked herring
- 4 small potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 12 sprigs of chives
- 12 red berries
- 12 wooden picks
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 oval olive tomatoes
- Cook the potatoes in salted water for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes as they are lukewarm.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half after rinsing them.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Peel the onions, cut them into quarters.
- Cut the chives to the same size.
- Take the first onion peel and prick the potato cube.
- Slice off the excess onion so that it lines up with the potato cube.
- Prick on half a cherry tomato.
- Place a red berry on each piece of herring.
- Pour a little oil on each skewer.
- Plant the chives on the spikes.
- Reserve in the refrigerator so that the preparation is very fresh.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: herring potato
My favorite wine for this recipe: Smoked Pouilly Grape Sauvignon Blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Slice the onion Slice the potatoes Place the apples on the skin Plant the chives Zoom