Prune Pie Recipe
Pie with seasonal fruits, we love them at home. Pie recipe a beautiful dessert for a dinner at home. The prune tart, I used the prunes from Maie Ginette, very tasty and deliciously sweet, we loved this flavored tart with the speculos. Speculos pie a nice way to change from a classic pie with this prune pie. Speculos and prune tart for the return from the beach, when the water has whetted the appetite.
Prune tart recipe for: 8 people
- 150 g of type 45 flour
- 100 g of speculos cake
- 125 g butter
- 125 g icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1.800 kg of Stanley plum
- Brown sugar
- Mix the speculos and add them to the sifted flour, mix the salt and the flour, and the soft butter in small squares
- of 1 cm by 1 cm. With your fingertips, pass the butter on the flour and sand the dough until you get small cracks.
- Break the egg into a salad bowl, beat with the sugar then gently mix the dough to homogenize it.
- Be careful not to overwork the dough so as not to make it brittle.
- Leave the dough to rest for at least ½ hour, but ideally overnight.
- Butter the pie pan then flour it, shaking the pan well to remove excess flour.
- Place the shortbread dough in the center and press with your hand to spread it evenly, be careful the prunes go
- reject full of water, the dough must be thick.
- Pit the prunes and arrange them very tightly on the edge. Sprinkle with brown sugar and place in a hot oven 180 ° for 40 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
Enjoy this prune tart, bursting with caramelized juice. The speculos bring this little nutty taste, the prunes are also the end of summer.
What wine to drink with: Prune tart
My favorite wine for this Macvin du jura recipe Grape variety: Poulsard, Trousseau; Pinot Noir
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °