Quail Egg Salad with Foie Gras Recipe
Summary : Fried quail eggs, duck breasts and of course foie gras, all the ingredients for a superb salad, for a festive meal. We love these little quail eggs, either pan-fried or hard-boiled, they are always welcome. Quail egg salad with foie gras, I received friends who arrived unexpectedly, I took some foie gras out of the freezer and hop my salad is almost ready more than to cook the quail eggs. Cooking is important to enhance the value of the quail eggs, the yolk should remain barely cooked, not runny but almost. Here is an easy salad to make, this salad of quail egg with foie gras, has a lot of effect.
Quail egg salad with foie gras recipe for: 4 people
- 4 slices of foie gras
- 24 slices of duck breast
- 12 quail eggs
- 40 g of parmesan,
- 2 endives
- 200 g lamb’s lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the quail eggs in a volume of salted water for 4 minutes.
- Peel and wash the lamb’s lettuce and endive.
- Distribute the lamb’s lettuce in the center of the plate and add 4 beautiful endive feathers per plate.
- Place the duck breasts and grated Parmesan.
- Season your salad with the oil and vinegar.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in the pan, break the quail eggs gently into a bowl.
- Gently add the eggs to the hot pan.
- Separate the eggs into clusters of 3 eggs and place them on your plates.
- Place the sliced foie gras.
- Adjust seasoning.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Quail egg salad with foie gras
My favorite wine for this Pouilly-fussié recipe (dry white) Grape varieties: Chardonnay
Temperature between 9 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Thibaut for the pictures: www.thibautbouvier.fr