Recipe: Quick Tuna Rillettes
Quick tuna rillette recipe, it’s not often at home, but this time it’s a friend who shows up at home without warning. She is also a pretty good cook, I couldn’t be satisfied with a slice of ham as a starter. I like fish rillettes more and more for starters in the summer. Just serve them very fresh and well flavored with fresh herbs. An easy starter to make with a tin of tuna and a potato, ready in a few minutes, it can leave you free time for your leisure, yes I am thinking of one person in particular. In this rillette recipe, it is the lime that brought the touch of freshness. Go a little rosé and under the parasol.
- Quick tuna rillettes recipe for 4 people:
- 130 g of tuna
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 nice potato
- Open the tin of tuna and let it drain
- Peel the garlic then press it over the tuna
- Peel the onion then finely chop it
- Cook the wrapped potato for 4 minutes in the microwave
- Crush the peppercorns
- Cool the potato
- Cut the potato in half and collect the flesh to add it to the tuna.
- Pour half of the potato flesh and mix, taste and add, if necessary, the rest of the potato.
- Add the lime juice and olive oil.
- Mix and drain, adjust the seasoning and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Quick tuna rillettes
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bandol rosé Grape Grenache noir, Mourvèdre, Cinsault.
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Natural tuna Cut the onion Cook the potato Mix the ingredients Zoom