Radish butter recipe
Another way to accompany an aperitif, I really like that everyone prepares their sandwich; this way we cover more or less, I always like the very generous portions. This radish butter has a lot more, it’s also quite original, but I already like radishes with butter; so for sure: it was a recipe for me. I had my neighbor Audrey who came to our house for dinner, it’s the first time, so there’s no room for error. I also played with Sichuan pepper, I really like crushing it at the last moment, I like its flavor when it has just been crushed, its aroma spreads in the kitchen for everyone’s pleasure. With spring, radishes are in the spotlight and in addition, today, as I write this post, the sun is there, long live spring with this radish butter. We accompanied him with a Riesling harvest Tardive from Pierre Reinhart in Orschwihr in the Haut Rhin, I love his wine
Radish butter recipe for 4 people
- 1 bunch of organic radish with tops
- 100 g butter with sea salt crystals
- 3 young Egyptian onions
- 5 sprigs of fresh coriander
- ½ teaspoon of Sichuan pepper
- Stem and clean the radishes, then dry them.
- Rinse then wring out 10 tops.
- Rinse then wring out the flat parsley, then finely chop the parsley.
- Roughly chop the radishes with the tops with a knife.
- Wash the young onions, then slice lengthwise, then thinly.
- Incorporate the soft butter into the radishes, crushed pepper, tops and parsley, with a fork.
- Serve at room temperature, so that the butter is soft.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Radish butter recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe Riesling Late harvest Grapes Riesling
Temperature between 9 ° and 10 °
Wash the radishes with the tops Trim the Egyptian onions Slice tops and radishes Add the butter Zoom