Radish salad recipe, with the arrival of spring and the heat, radishes are in the spotlight. A seasonal pink radish salad with the acidity of oranges. Easy to make summer recipe, a fresh salad, full of color and taste, with orange juice, gives new flavors. I like chewable radishes, often just before eating, I always leave some in the kitchen ready to eat and everyone can bite the radishes at will. I really liked this radish salad recipe with its freshness and crunchiness.
Ingredients for the radish salad recipe for 4 people
- 1 bunch of pink radish
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seed
- 2 oranges
- 1 bunch of basil
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Rinse all the vegetables.
- Cook the eggs for 11 minutes, then cool them under water.
- Cut off the green stems of the radishes and the end of the radish. Slice the radishes with a fine grater mandolin.
- Peel the oranges, collecting as much juice as possible, and mix with the radishes.
- Rinse the bunch of basil, then dry it with food paper.
- Cut hard-boiled eggs into cubes, mix all the ingredients.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Assemble your salad with a circle.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Radish salad
My favorite wine for this recipe Rosé fronton Grape variety: Negrette, Côte noir, Fer Servadou
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Cut the radishes Chop the basil Zoom Cut the eggs On a plate