Recipe: Raspberry Cheesecake
Raspberry cheesecake recipe, with this heat, all means are good to cool off. Raspberry Cheesecake, a slightly tart but refreshing pleasure, the raspberries have slightly colored the cheesecake. A cake from across the Atlantic here, a white cheese baked in the oven, which gives a very particular texture. Next time I will try a Saint Möret Cheesecake, it must be very creamy. American cheesecake. Easy cheesecake recipe.
- Raspberry Cheesecake recipe for 8 people:
- 250 g of speculos
- 170 g butter
- 5 eggs
- 250 g raspberries
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 kg of cottage cheese
- 175 g sugar
- Crush the speculos, mix them with your fingertips with the soft butter.
- Line the 26 cm removable bottom pan with parchment paper on the base and edges.
- Line the mold with the buttered speculos preparation.
- Beat the cottage cheese, then add the sugar and flour, mix well.
- Pour the preparation into the mold.
- Place the raspberries on the preparation and press a little with the tip of your finger to press them in slightly.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 45 min.
- Cover the cheesecake with a sheet of baking paper, if you wish to have a white cake top.
- The medium should still remain fairly smooth.
- Stop the oven, open the door and let the cake rest in the oven for 1 hour.
- Then let it rest for at least 24 hours or even 48 hours.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 6
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Raspberry Cheesecake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer, Grape variety: Gewurztraminer
Temperature: between 10 ° and 11 °
Speculos and butter Spread in the mold Mix cottage cheese and egg Line the mold Add the raspberries Bake the cheesecake Unmold Ready to taste