Rhubarb Clafoutis Recipe
Rhubarb is the height of the season, it is often abundant in the gardens, here I offer you a deliciously tangy rhubarb clafoutis. This dessert is always welcome with a beautiful sun. I like to caramelize the rhubarb lightly, it develops its fragrance and makes it a little less acidic. Rhubarb clafoutis an easy recipe to make, you can prepare it a day in advance, it will be tastier. You still have to take care to remove the threads by peeling meticulously.
Rhubarb clafoutis recipe for 6 people
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl liter of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 90 gr of butter
- 800 g rhubarb
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Peel the rhubarb, then slice it.
- Heat a pan with 25 g of butter.
- Throw the rhubarb into the hot butter.
- Simmer for a few minutes and add the sugar at the end.
- Let lightly caramelize.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the sifted flour in rain without stopping mixing, until the mixture is very smooth.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with 10 g of butter.
- Fill the mold with the preparation.
- Sprinkle the dish with the rest of the butter
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Rhubarb clafoutis
My favorite wine for this recipe Clairette de Die Grapes Clairette and white muscat
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
Peel the rhubarb Place dab of butter